Ministries We Support
Through our annual Mother's Memorial Fundraising, we support the following ministries:
- Tupelo Children’s Mansion – Children from dysfunctional families live in an environment with opportunity to grow spiritually, physically and emotionally..
- New Beginnings – Maternity care for birth mothers considering adoption and child placement for adoptive couples.
- Haven of Hope – A program for girls ages 13-16 with behavioral and emotional issues.
- Lighthouse Ranch for Boys – Healing broken and hurting lives of teen boys. Ministering in a spirit of love and care.
- www.MyHopeRadio.com – Apostolic gospel music all day on the internet at no cost to you!
- Division of Education – Promotes Apostolic doctrine in schools, colleges, and chaplaincies. Seminars for educators serving in UPCI endorsed Bible colleges.
- Global Missions – Appliances, Christmas and children’s birthday checks for missionary families and support of Bible Schools.
- North American Missions – Bible studies, tracts, and family emergency assistance are provided.
- Multicultural and Prision Ministry – Receives funds for needed literature from Ladies Ministries.
- Urshan College – Ladies Ministries allocates annually to the Library fund.