The New Washington Word Magazine
What you will ‘discover’ here includes:
- Superintendent’s Reports/Articles
- Prayer page – Requests and Answers
- Grassroots – Articles from WA District Authors
- Frontline – Victory Reports / Special Church Events / Revival Reports
- WA in Three Months – District/Section Calendar events for the next Three Months
- District Promotional Page – District [Board and Department] Endorsed Event Flyers
- Outside Advertising
- UPCI Events Relevant to WA Ministers
What comes in is what goes out [previewed and edited, of course]. By sending information, articles, pictures, prayer requests and answers, or reports our way via:
- Twitter: @waupci
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone Text: (360) 798-3232
Washington’s ministers can gravitate to one location for updates and prayer reports. Our beginning goal is to produce a bi-monthly “Word”, which will be emailed to all ministers, and posted online.
Updates such as prayer requests and answers can be added between bi-monthly postings, so please plan to periodically check out this location. Once again, accuracy and content depth will depend largely on your input, so please don’t minimize your contributions to our newly developed “WA Word” online magazine! It’s our place to inform all of us of God’s Kingdom work in Washington! We are looking forward to your reports and requests! God Bless You!!
Washington District Superintendent
(360) 798-3232 | [email protected]
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.